Clear Organic Ayurveda Nasal Drops
Blended with ancient herbs, this ayurvedic remedy soothes and protects the nasal passages and relieves sinus congestion through daily lubrication.
The nose is the pathway to consciousness and ingredients like brahmi and calamus are known for increasing awareness. Brahmi has been used to treat respiratory issues and elevated breathing, while calamus has been used to calm the mind and protect the nasal pathway from bacteria and toxic buildup.
- Supports respiratory health
- Reduces tension headaches
- Calms the mind
- Lubricates nostrils
- Clears up sinus congestion
Apply two drops daily in each nostril. Use first thing in AM and before bed. A must-use before traveling.
If you are pregnant, consult your physician before use.
Wild Sandalwood Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Virgin Sesame Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Brahmi Powder, Calamus Powder
- SASia A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoWonderful
I love these oils. They are do transformative ~OOOsi Oils10 seconds ago
Thank you for the kind words, Sia!
- APAngela P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoNo More Sinus Infections!
Love, love, love this oil. Have not had a sinus infection in over 2 years.OOOsi Oils4 days ago
I'm so glad you enjoyed the product, Angela! It has helped my son tremendously as well.
- RCreut c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove this product
I suffer from allergies and this oil helps me open my nostrils and breathe betterOOOsi Oils4 days ago
I'm so happy we could help, Reut!
- CCharlesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoClear nasal passages
This is a great quality oil. I use daily and it has really helped my nasal passages remain clear, in great in my pranayama before my meditation too.
- SSelmaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat product
I have been using this oil for a very long time now. I diffentley notice a difference when sleeping and breathing..First thing in the morning every day...